Dress ALVA – sewing pattern and instruction for download in english language
ALVA is a lovely and loose-fitting dress or blouse with a wide skirt part and beautiful tulip sleeves. The bust dart allows the top to sit nicely shaped on the body. With the inserted binding straps, the dress can be tied in the back a little more figure-hugging. You can cut the length of the skirt pattern piece as indicated or shorten/lengthen it to your desired length according to your body size. Optional pockets can be incorporated into the sides.
With your purchase you will receive the pattern in english language for sizes XS-XL as a download file – this is NOT a physical product!
You simply print the pattern on A4 paper and glue it together. How to do this is described in the file.
Alternatively you can print out the PDF in full-size format (this is approximately the size of an A0 file).
It’s best to print out the instructions as well. In addition to a detailed step-by-step instruction, you will find additional tips and space for notes.
- a printer
- paper scissors
and following sewing materials:
- 3 m x 1,40 m fabric (dress)
- 2,10 m x 1,40 m fabric (blouse)
- 25 cm x 70 cm interfacing
- contrast thread for curling
- matching thread
- fabric scissors
Fabric: linen, cotton, silk, lawn,..
→ I prefer linen about 160-200 gsm
Rights of use:
- Our patterns may be used for private purposes only
- Commercial use of our patterns is not permitted
- Patterns (paper patterns & ebooks) are subject to copyright – any form of distribution, resale, exchange, reproduction, printing or publication (even in part) of the pattern is expressly prohibited and will be prosecuted in case of infringement
©Amselle & ©Nanna Pattern Design – all rights reserved!